Are you tired of serving the same bland and uninteresting foods when you have parties?
Do you want to delight and amaze your friends when they come over?
If you nodded your head "Yes" then this book was written for you!
Modernist cooking is a great way to easily create exceptional dishes that will blow your friends away! It's also a fun way to delight your senses with new flavors, textures, aromas, and compositions. Modernist Cooking Made Easy: Party Foods provides all the information you need to get started amazing your party guests with modernist cooking. It is all presented in an easy to understand format along with more than 100 recipes that can be applied immediately to your next party.
This book is written for adventurous home cooks, whether or not you have experience with modernist cooking. It steps you through the basics, including overviews of the most popular modernist techniques, equipment, and ingredients. These techniques can produce an amazing array of dishes that anyone can easily use to experience the joys of modernist cooking as well as to delight their guests!
Inside you'll find an extensive compilation of recipes for awesome party foods that provide a wide variety of delightful taste sensations including modernist deviled eggs, flavorful foams, spherified soups, fancy flatbreads, creamy cheeses, pressure cooked soups, kicked-up chicken wings, tasty gels, infused cocktails and more!
Whether you like to have sit-down dinner parties, walk-around cocktail parties, outdoor barbecues, or anything in between, you'll find great recipes that you can use. From fancy flatbreads and foamed dips to spherified cocktails and sous vided meats, modernist cooking can create food that plays with all of the senses. It is an awesome way to easily wow your family and friends!
Using the recipes and techniques presented in this book you'll be using all the best applications of modernist cooking and impressing your friends with some "WOW" recipes on those special occasions.
What You Get In This Book
• An overview of modernist cooking techniques including carbonating, foaming, gelling, infusing, emulsifying, pressure cooking, thickening, sous viding, and spherification.
• A look at the most popular modernist ingredients and how to use them, including agar, carrageenan, gelatin, lecithin, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum and many more.
• A detailed look at the equipment you need to get started with modernist cooking at home, all of which costs less than $100.
• More than 100 recipes providing a wide variety of dishes that will be the hit of your party, complete with large images in color on the Kindle and B&W in print. They include:
• Crostini, pressure cooked soups, chicken wings and tenders
• Chips and dips, flatbreads, infused alcohols and cocktails
• Deviled eggs, cold soups, cheesy soups and dips
• A wide variety of small plates using beef, pork, chicken, fish, and lobster
• A comprehensive sous vide time and temperature chart, as well as cooking-by-thickness times.
• Detailed summary charts with the different techniques for various ingredients and what ratios they should be used in.
If you want to use modernist cooking to delight your taste buds and amaze your friends then this is the book for you!