FROM THE FIELD TO YOUR TABLE
North America is blessed with a diverse landscape and wide variety of game and fish species offering sportsmen and women the chance to experience the hunt, the preparation and ultimately the ability to eat some of the healthiest meat available.
Hunting for Food is a practical field guide that will teach new and experienced outdoor enthusiasts how to hunt, fish, clean and cook delicious, hearty meals of wild game. Learn what you need to enjoy the full field-to-table experience with chapters on popular species such as deer, hogs, rabbits, turkeys, pheasants, ducks, fish, frogs and more.
INSIDE YOU'LL FIND:
• Tips and tactics for finding and harvesting game
• The best firearms, ammunition, archery gear and fishing tackle for each game species
• Essential equipment for each step of the process
• Detailed photos and step-by-step instruction on field dressing and preparation
• Easy-to-follow recipes for delicious table fare everyone will want to taste