The Autodesk 3ds Max 2019: Arnold Essentials book walks you through every step of rendering projects using Arnold for 3ds Max. This guide is perfect for both novices and those moving from other software to 3ds Max. This book will help you to get started with Arnold for 3ds Max, you will learn important concepts and techniques about rendering which you can utilize to create beautiful renders.
This book shares tips, tricks, notes, and cautions throughout, that will help you become a better 3ds Max rendering artist and you will be able to speed up your workflow. This book is aimed to be a solid teaching resource for learning Arnold for 3ds Max. It avoids any jargon and explains concepts and techniques in an easy-to-understand manner. The first page of the every unit summarizes the topics that will be covered in the unit. Hands-on exercises in this book instruct users how things can be done in Arnold for 3ds Max step-by-step.
Practicing is one of the best ways to improve skills. This book contains practice activities which you are highly encouraged to complete and gain confidence for real-world projects. By completing these activities, you will be able to master the powerful capabilities of Arnold for 3ds Max. By the time you're done, you'll be ready to render any scene in 3ds Max using the Arnold renderer.
• You will learn what is Arnold and how it is different from other renderers.
• Arnold lights and light filters covered.
• The Fog and Atmospheric Volume shaders covered.
• The Standard Surface shader covered.
• Detailed coverage of tools and features.
• Contains 12 hands-on exercises.
• Contains practice activities to test the knowledge gained.
• Additional guidance is provided in the form of tips, notes, and cautions.
• Important terms are in bold face so that you never miss them.
• The content under "What just happened?" heading explains the working of the instructions.
• The content under "What next?" heading tells you about the procedure you will follow after completing a step(s).
• Tech support from the author.
• Access to each exercise's initial and final states along with the resources used in hands-on exercises.
• Quiz to assess the knowledge.
Visit Padexi Academy's website for more information.